Techture-Tetrad LED/EMS Beauty Tech
Techture-Tetrad LED/EMS Beauty Tech
Meet Tetrad: 4 times the skin benefits, plus a bonus function.
Aging skin needs special treatment. So does acne prone skin or complexions with excessive photodamage. Tetrad is like no beauty or skin care device or treatment you’ve ever used. We combined the best of light technology to bring you one device with three times the skin benefits. Tetrad uses a combination of light technology and heat to target the top layer of skin including fine lines, enlarged pores or blemishes. Our non-invasive technology also means that light therapy penetrates deeply into the skin to work on deep wrinkles and discoloration. Skin looks plumper and wrinkles seem to disappear, while damage and blemishes shrink and fade.
Clear your vanity of clutter, since Tetrad can be used on all skin types to diminish the look of lines, wrinkles, or acne, depending on your skin’s unique needs. Painless, easy to use, and cost effective, Tetrad will help you achieve clear, beautiful, healthy looking skin, while improving your skin’s metabolism, all from the comfort of your own home.
What you need to know: Tetrad is an LED (Light Emitting Diode) therapy and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) device combined. One side features LED lights, while the other has full EMS function.
How it works: Tetrad has 3 lights- red, blue and green, and one feature that allows you to harness the power all 3 colors simultaneously and is perfect for those with more complicated complexions and multiple skin concerns.
Red Light Treatment: Best for fine lines and large pores.
The red light stimulates collagen, an essential protein necessary for maintaining healthy, soft and beautiful skin. Collagen production is boosted, while damaged tissue is repaired. Enlarged pores look smaller and less visible.
Beauty note: You’ll see the brightness more than feeling the heat of the lights.
Blue Light Treatment: Best for acne-prone or sensitive skin.
The blue light acts as an anti-inflammatory and calms hypersensitive, blemish prone skin. Redness is minimized, while acne causing bacteria is diminished. You’ll notice existing blemishes seem to immediately shrink, while skin stays breakout free for longer.
Beauty note: The treatment is pain free and treats acne prone teenage skin, as well as adult-onset acne.
Green Light Treatment: Best for aging skin, photodamage and hyperpigmentation.
The green light works to revive the look of tired or aging skin. Sun damage, including brown spots and wrinkles are treated and diminished. Wrinkles and dark spots fade, while your skin tone regains balance and appears more even.
Beauty note: You can try the green light treatment to help speed up the healing of scars or other skin imperfections.
How it Works:
- Switch device on and select the light source of your choice. Use one to target a single concern or all three for skin that could use an extra boost. Do not look directly into the light at any point.
- Place light source and rest gently for 3 minutes on each treatment area.
- Unplug your device and place into base until the next treatment to best protect it. Apply sunscreen. Skin may appear slightly flushed, but that’s only due to the heat.
One More Thing: To complete the feeling of a visit to a medical spa or aesthetician, we’ve added a bonus skin treatment.
Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS): Flip Tetrad to the other ends to use the added EMS function to help rejuvenate the look and feel of wrinkled, aging, or sagging skin. While using EMS, an electric current stimulates specific muscles under the surface of facial skin. Your face will immediately feel more toned, and sagging areas tighter.
How it Works: Low-level electrical currents are used to stimulate sagging skin and improve the look of muscle tone. While the effects are temporary, the visible results are almost immediate.
- Generously apply the Facial Gel Primer to all treatment areas of your choice including cheeks and T-zone. Squeeze out a quarter size amount from the enclosed syringe and pat it in all treatment areas.
- We suggest you begin at level 1 and work your way up only when you’re comfortable. Place EMS side of machine on desired treatment area. Rest gently for 3 minutes on each treatment area.
- Gently clean off any remaining gel with a soft cloth after every use.
- Wait 10 min and apply your favorite skin care products.
- Admire the improved pore size, tone and texture of your skin.
Tetrad Microcurrent Activator: Tetrad comes packaged with a gel primer which acts as a microcurrent activator to prime skin for the EMS treatment ,and allows your device to glide easily and comfortably over skin. This gentle formula contains Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Witch Hazel Extract and Vitamin B5 to soothe and protect skin. The facial gel primer is a must first step before any microcurrent treatment to ensure your device delivers maximum microcurrent conductivity. Easy to apply, easy to wash off. Your skin with thank you.
Results are cumulative, so while it might be tempting to use often, for best results, use Tetrad 3 times a week for the 1st month. After you’ve completed your first month’s treatment, use weekly for regular maintenance and long-lasting beauty results. You’ll notice increased softening of lines, smoothing of skin, and increased overall glow after each treatment.
For Best Results
- : Concentrate on areas with the deepest wrinkles. Use slightly more pressure to create a gentle massaging sensation.
- Exercise eye caution: Do not use in immediate eye area and always keep eyes closed during treatment. Work in outward motions starting at the deepest parts of eye wrinkles, but no closer than the outer third of the eye area (never directly over your eyes, but rather near brow bone or above cheekbones).
- None of that lip: Target deep marionette lines running from below your nostrils to your chin area as well as tiny wrinkles and frown lines near your lips. Never use Tetrad on the lips or eyes.